Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane.


Tomorrow, my entire Creative Arts in Worship DTS team is flying into Dublin, Ireland and taking a bus to Belfast to begin our epic United Kingdom outreach..  with nothing but a hiking backpack.. oh yeah, and thousands of bits of team equipment :] I am stoked beyond all reason to live it up hippie style for a bit, takin' it to the streets and am looking forward to see God move in amazing ways.  From there, we're headed to Edinburgh and Glasgow, Scotland and London, England.  We've got a lot planned for street evangelism: Doors drama, hip-hop dances, worship music and our production Encounter which we had our first performance of on Friday night and it continues to blow my mind.  (you can read about it at ywamboston.org)

Jesus never ceases to amaze me, if I haven't stated that enough.
Please keep my team and the people of the UK in your prayers..
I may be on here occasionally if we stop by internet cafes
but other than that,
I'm chillin' with Jesus,
and my outrageous team.

Peace and Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment