Thursday, October 1, 2009

Right.



Anticipation builds, waiting is pivotal.. God speaks in a way I wasn't expecting, yet knowing it is my fate.  Outreach.

A country that I have thought of frequently yet never seen myself serving in.  My heart nearly beat out of my chest when they called my name.. I knew at that point that it was right.. His decisions are true.  After praying, I was convinced.

It's going to be a battle.. I will protect you.  Be careful, but go.  I am calling you to be a warrior.

Speaking the truth I had unearthed in God's words and promises to my school leaders, they confirmed that these were exact words they had received in praying for me and my location.  God is taking me to a battle.. a time of growth.  I will need strength, perfected in Him.

Explore its depths and discover a culture and people in need of love and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment