Monday, November 30, 2009

depravity.





for weeks I have been deprived of sleep, the very essence of action and life.

without energy to keep my eyes open, i see the world with a new perspective.. and a heart that mimics Christ's beats to provide the rhythm to a new day.  in my depravity, i find that i am nearer my intended design.  instead of yearning for sleep, i yearn for Christ.  he is my source.  my beginning and my end.  my everything. the weight of my eyes mirrors the weight of my affection.  i am a being that craves love.  and the heart of the father.  compassion is my core, i have been created to seek perfection, though never obtaining it.. knowing that it is enough to brush the robe of the one who calls me his beloved.  he is my perfection.  and i am in a perpetual dream state.  heaven beckons and my eternity lingers near.  the time is right.  the place is fitting.  to seek the one true love and call him home, into the heart that is rightfully his.

1 comment: