Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chase.


There is a conflict inside pulling me in directions I have never been.. and I am fighting it.  Fighting it for reasons unknown and far too diverse to name.  To say that I've settled is not something I am attuned to state but others have decided upon its validity.  Where do I go from here.. my heart is calling out to the ends of the earth, awaiting the day when the winds of change will call me home.  Home is not a place.. but rather a state of being.  Where all falls in place and breathing is freeing.  So I here I will stay and dream of this day with a passion that will never fade.  Because my God is bigger than the "others" and has given me a promise to chase.. the promise that He has placed a destiny inside of me that is more overwhelming than words and as far reaching as the heavenly realms He holds intertwined in His fingers.  Beauty is beckoning.. God has my captured my heart and He I will forever pursue beyond the understanding of this world.

1 comment:

  1. God has you here for reason and He has given you such a great heart for His people. I know that someday He will open the doors again to allow you into the beautiful world He has created. Just be patient and take things one issue, one step, one day at a time and give everything to Him. He will calm your heart. He wants you to feel peace wherever you are and for now that is here. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete