Friday, March 12, 2010

subtle.


a subtle comment spurred me to search the inner workings of my confusion and pen an exhaustive interpretation..

or, perhaps, brief.


Culture shock is an accessory I am not fond of. I've spent the past year transitioning from one world to the next.. whether it be as minute as the brush from mid-west hospitality to the rather reserved east coast or the clock-turning journey around the world to a country as opposite as India.. my head has been left in a somewhat unmanageable stupor. However, "unmanageable" may be a bit harsh..
Character is built in the moment when the life others have promised is just across the water but making the conscious decision to follow Christ in the opposite direction.
I find that such is the season..
a season of sowing in a land
familiar..
yet completely foreign.
Only God knows the outcome of our actions.. for now, I will obey as best as I know how. And perhaps one day.. I will be able to write in hand less cryptic.. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment