Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day.



Just yesterday, I was talking to God about feeling old.. I have this fear of growing up, of becoming old. It seems irrational, but I can think of nothing I fear more. God has placed so much passion inside of us.. our hearts beat to dream.. to never let a day pass without letting our minds wander down paths of the places we wish to go. I think it's a blessing and one that I would love to fully understand. I am not ashamed to say that I don't desire a life of consistency, I live for adventure.. for the adventure that Christ died to give me and knitted far before I was thought of. I want to take hold of that adventure and let God take me where he will. Life is beautiful.. and I want to be a part of it.


What's your adventure?

2 comments:

  1. I love it I agree I want that ADVENTURE too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean, i feel like sometimes the days just pass by us, and then its the weeks and then months....and then all of a sudden its 5 years down the road and you didn't even notice it.
    Ive been in Chicago for a month...i can't even believe it I feel like I just got here.
    My adventure is pastry school right now...but who knows what will be next. I really want to do the Peace Corps.

    ReplyDelete