Monday, April 27, 2009

Soak up the Sun




Boston in the Spring is absolutely breathtaking.  Everywhere I turn, there are flowers in bloom, budding trees and birds of all kinds greeting me.  I have never seen so many varieties of flowers and trees coming from Wyoming; I'm in awe every time I step out my front door.

And the weather, oh the weather.  Lately it has been in the 80's which is much needed after the long, numbing winter.  My YWAM family and I have been taking full advantage of the gorgeous weather that God has given us, complete with hippie hand-washing clothes parties in the courtyard, Magic at the playground, tanning, swinging, evening lawn Lost watching (similar to a drive in, only no one has a car).. etc.

I am so in love with nature.  God did an excellent job.  Now all I need to do is go camping.. that's on the top of my list when I get back to Wyoming in August.

Lovin' every moment.

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! Tori we have to go camping!!! Even if just the two of us go we gotta hit up some camping. YAY!!! CAMPING!!!

    ReplyDelete