Friday, April 10, 2009

What it means to fly.

There's just something about airplanes that makes me wonder if I could ever fly.

With a vast ocean of serene clouds below me and warm rays of sun permeating the thin window separating me from heaven, I've dreamt of conversing with Jesus in that very setting. What is heaven? Is it the very moment when you see Jesus face to face, forever locked in awe and love for a Savior so selfless? If so, I've already been to heaven and back. In fact, I take a trip to heaven every time I close my eyes and find myself wrapped in His light, sharing His vision and heart for the world. Who's to say that Jesus is a distant being, to me, He's numbingly real. All He's waiting for is us to bridge the gap, take the plunge, throw away our inhibitions, our doubts, and to believe in His love so evident. Then you will find heaven completely tangible.. and a love that will never break your heart.

So go ahead, fly.
What have you got to lose?

1 comment: