Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meteor.



I have often wondered why God created so many majestic and beautiful things.. but the answer has been made quite simple to me by the Creator Himself, "I've created all these things for you to enjoy."  That very sentence floods my mind with the enormity of His unfathomable love and care He places on our lives.  Whenever I see a blade of grass covered in dew, the sunset painted with hues of orange and red, the mighty waves of the ocean, leaves dancing on the wind, meteors lighting up the night sky or a field dotted with multi-colored wildflowers, I have to stop, marvel and smile knowing that God's love is unending, it's unfailing, it's forever.  This is the God we serve.. a God that knew we would enjoy all of the things He molded in His hands and He sowed blessing upon blessing into the earth itself.  Creation is like a love note that has been preserved, re-read over and over again and still conveys the heart of our first true love, the Father.  Creation is timeless. 

2 comments:

  1. Tori Smith...you are a beautiful woman, and I love your writing. It has a way of drawing me in and capturing my attention. Keep writing my dear. ~All my love~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a gift through your words to help us see what God has so graciously given to us that we often take for granted. It was all made for our enjoyment by a creative God well beyond our own imagination, skill or thinking. I do not understand those that think this world just "happened!" Nor does any day pass by without seeing wonders that only He could have made. Love you oodles and oodles!

    ReplyDelete