Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another week is almost gone..

Wow. Tomorrow is the last day of lecture before we hit the weekend and I can't believe how quickly the week has passed. Today was really refreshing.  We started with quiet time and intercession and then Debi talked about learning styles and encouragement. I found out that I have an interpersonal learning styles which means I work well with us and try to keep the peace in large settings.. that's good, eh? Encouragement just blew me away. She had all of us write on a piece of paper a bit of encouragement about someone else. It was amazing the things people said about me that I don't see about myself and I instantly smiled. It was also awesome to be able to encourage others because every person here has a wonderful heart, personality and realness about them.

Tonight we had another community worship night and it was fabulous.  I love praising God along with the rest of my class. For now, I'm eating with the roomies, like we always do.. G'night, and love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment