Friday, January 9, 2009

Don't forget to...

Breathe.

With the days standing between YWAM and me winding down, I am finding that it is becoming increasingly more difficult to get everything done.  This could be, in part, because I am the world's best procrastinator or the fact that I am simply too nervous to concentrate on the tasks at hand.  Whatever the reason, I am definitely freaking out and sometimes even forget to breathe.

How do you find enough time in the day to do everything?
To see everyone.
To commit to everything..

So, on top of having to say goodbye to one of the most amazing people I have ever met, I am also sleep deprived.. and my schedule is waaack.  When you have a thousand and half things to do, it's not the best idea to sleep in til noon.. and the days are growing shorter.. I am stressing out.

Time to get serious.


fo real.


1 comment:

  1. I may have to challenge you to a "world's best procrastinator" contest..

    keep breathing... it's good for your health

    ReplyDelete