Sunday, January 18, 2009

slight butterflies

Tomorrow is our first official day of class and I have to admit that I am slightly nervous.  I'm frightened, in part, by what God will be doing in my life.  I have always somewhat hidden from my flaws and am waiting for a lot of "A-Ha!" moments.  There's definitely a barrier between God and myself in my personal relationship with Him and I can't wait for that to dissolve.  I'm yearning for a strong, completely sincere relationship with Him so that I can reach others with His word.  For now, I have a few assignments to finish and am quite ready to get a cup of hot cocoa and just chill.. I miss all of you back home and can't wait to see you when I get back.  And I found out we are going to Ireland, Scotland, and the UK and when we get back to Boston we will be helping out with Joshua Generation, a program for youth and teens.  WORD.

4 comments:

  1. so excited for you Tori! love that part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your first day of "official" class was awesome! I bet you're excited about your outreach destinations! Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your learning lots Tori. We are so proud of you. We read your blog everyday, so keep it up girl.

    We love you!!

    Uncle Chad & Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right where God wants you to be. God doesn't see your flaws. HE only sees your willingness to be obedient, and to seek HIM. There's no barriers. Only satan telling you otherwise. You are HIS workmanship. And HE will use you to impact the world, no matter where you go or where you are. I'm praying for you to know God like never before.

    ReplyDelete