Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lifting up our praise..

Tonight was amazing to say the least.  I have never once experienced something so genuine in my entire life.  It started out as a "normal" worship session.. if there is such a thing, and quickly escalated to all of us falling on our knees and singing our own songs to Jesus, our savior.  Somehow, we all managed to blend in harmony although none of us were singing the same things.  Most of us were moved to tears and crying out to God to change us and take all that we are.  I can't even describe it.  I was truly moved and feel as if I have gotten over a major barrier with Christ.  It was so awesome to hear everyone's praise.  How could anyone deny God after seeing and hearing our brokenness?  And I'm still in awe..

No comments:

Post a Comment