Monday, January 12, 2009

Don't Wake Me, I Plan on Sleeping In..

I'm wondering when I will ever sleep again.  The past few nights have definitely been troublesome.. I just lay there and let my mind wander, tossing and turning growing evermore exhausted.  I'm not sure if it is my nerves or the lingering thoughts of my recent confessions that keep me from sleep.. perhaps it is a combination.  I don't think that I have ever been more nervous and excited for anything in my entire life.  The next few months will challenge me wholly and I could really use the sleep to keep up.  I know God will eventually give me rest.  It is possible that He's keeping me up for a reason.  In fact, my devotions have been much more productive on these recent sleepless nights and for me, that's a sign of how amazing the coming months will be.

Wishing you many blessings..
and restful nights.

3 comments:

  1. Word. This will become something that we can never regret. It will be so powerful in our lives. If after this we are the same, we wasted so much of our time, resources and energy. Don't be afraid to be pushed. Don't be afraid to let God break you. In order to be fixed you need to be broken. Talk to you soon. :) Stay a chola. Laterz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori- thanks for tea the other night! Sorry I kicked you out so early :(
    I will be praying for you as you travel tomorrow and meet your new crew! This will be an experience you will never forget and will grow tremendously from! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope now that you are there that you will sleep well! I miss you already but all I have to do is go to your room and it looks like you still live here...LOL! I love you oddles!

    ReplyDelete