Sunday, March 15, 2009

60 Days Down.

Last night we celebrated our two month anniversary with a sweet, little dessert party.  We had mini strawberry shortcake, chocolate chip cookies, Dunkin' Munchkins, French and Italian pastries, brownies, chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, and popcorn (you gotta have a little salt).  It was delicious and I love that we get together and eat.. ha, that's definitely one way we bond best.  And of course, it wouldn't be a Creative Worship DTS gathering without a photo shoot.. so we threw one in for fun :]  

We've all grown so close, so much that I feel as if I've known my team for years, not just two months.  It's crazy to think that we only have five more months together and I'm certain that time will fly.  We'll be on outreach before we know it and soon after Joshua Generation will follow and then grad.  What a whirlwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment