Monday, March 2, 2009

wondering where to go.. yet halfway knowing

Africa. I'm going to volunteer for a year in Africa; I know it's what I'm supposed to do. God has made it very clear that Africa is a place for me and I've found quite a few amazing organizations and orphanages to volunteer at but now it's up to prayer. Inspire Kenya has opportunities to work with abandoned babies in Kenya and orphans in Mombasa. Another Hope is looking for individuals to work in a school for community and abandoned children in Uganda. TLC focuses on caring for abandoned babies and providing loving homes for children in South Africa..

So God and I have a lot to sort out.. but I'm committed to going there someday. I'm just not sure on what God's timing is, but I have a feeling its sooner rather than later.

Prayer is so important. Now and forever.

2 comments:

  1. So tricia was telling me about this, because we have talked about doing something like this.
    She wants me to go to africa with her now!

    It sounds like an awesome opportunity!
    You should totally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds totally perfect for you! Is this still where your heart is? Remember, if God calls you to do something, He will work out the details. This is a huge calling, but it is not too big for God, so obey what you are hearing and let Him change you and your world!

    ReplyDelete